Monday, October 24, 2011

Course Reflection

This course has deepened my personal learning theory because it has provided me with tools to better myself in areas of weakness and strengthen my strengths. I struggle with motivating and getting students to understand that if you don’t pay attention in class or do homework you can’t get upset about the grade you make. I plan on incorporating the effort activity with my students to get them to understand that they have to put work into learning the material to make good grades. I was expose to several different technology resources throughout each week resources and readings. Two of my long term goals is to incorporate voice threads as way for students to review of the content. I plan to incorporate the voice thread for each unit taught after the Thanksgiving break. This will give me time to figure out all of the features of the program. I also enjoyed the virtual field trips an plan to create one for each unit. This will be time consuming trying to find websites that cover the information needed. I plan to spend at least 1 to 2 hrs.  a week to search the internet for virtual field trips. Overall, I'm leaving the course with several technology tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment