Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Game Plan Resources

In order to carry out my Game plan I will need the following resources: creativity ways to use technology to teach adjective and interactive activities for individual/whole group, game websites to practice the skill, and videos. By using various forms of technology it will help me keep my students in engage. I don't want to use the same method with each lesson because it will lose it appeal to the students. I want my student interactions with technology to be meaningful,effective,and engaging.

2 comments:

  1. Alicia,
    What are some ways you will find new resources? I love reading Tech and Learning which is a magazine Scholastic puts out for teachers. There are many fantastic resources in that magazine and also on there website. Another great resource I have found is Twitter. I get a lot of my ideas from links shared through educators' twitter accounts. For grammar specifically, sheppardsoftware.com has great games and tutorials for children. My students love playing games in that site. They have games for all subjects.

    Allie Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Alicia! We are thinking the same way! One of my goals is to use my SMART Board as a learning tool instead of just a teaching tool. I want my 1st graders up at the SMART Board interacting with it without me. Through two trainings that I've had over the past month, I have learned about a few websites that I've added to my resource bank. If you haven't had the chance to check out the SMARTexchange website, I highly recommend it. I've found really great lessons to use with my students. I've heard Twitter is a great resource as well, but I'm still learning about it.

    ReplyDelete